APIC 2020’s exhibit hall is dedicated to infection prevention, showcasing innovative products and services from more than 270 companies.
Attendees enjoy exclusive exhibit hours each day to learn about new science, technologies, advances, and products that provide solutions to infection prevention challenges and strengthen infection prevention programs.
$3,125 per 10’ x 10’ space
$200 corner premium applies to any corner booth space.
ISLAND BOOTH SPACE
$16,200 per 20’ x 20’ island
$24,300 per 20’ x 30’ island
$32,400 per 20’ x 40’ island
$36,450 per 30’ x 30’ island
$48,600 per 30’ x 40’ island
$64,800 per 40’ x 40’ island
$81,000 per 40’ x 50’ island
$97,200 per 40’ x 60’ island
RESERVE YOUR BOOTH
Reserve your exhibit space for APIC 2020 to ensure your place at the world’s premier gathering of infection prevention professionals. With more than 2,600 attendees expected in Phoenix next June, APIC 2020 offers you the unique opportunity to put your products and services in front of the field’s leading decision makers.
Until March 6, 2020, a 50 percent deposit is due with booth reservation. After March 6, all booths must be paid in full.
BOOTH PACKAGE DETAILS
- Four (4) complimentary exhibitor booth staff registrations per 10’x10’ booth. Educational session access not included.
- Exclusive exhibit hall hours: no educational sessions will be held during these times.
- Booth identification sign: Complimentary 7” x 44” ID sign with company name and booth number.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Only VIP passes for clients: 20 passes per company.
- Draped back wall and side rails.
- 24-hour perimeter security services.
- Company name, description, product, and brand name listing in onsite Exhibitor Directory, as indicated in the application and contract for exhibit space.*
- Ability to rent the APIC 2020 pre-show attendee list: only signed exhibitors are permitted to rent the pre-show attendee list. The services manual will contain an order form for the list.
APIC does not include attendees’ phone numbers, fax numbers, or email addresses in attendee lists. This information, however, may be captured when attendees visit your booth—you scan their badge using a lead retrieval unit. Lead retrieval machines may be rented using the order form found in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Complimentary one-time use of the APIC 2020 post-show attendee list: exhibitors are automatically sent the list within two weeks of the show. APIC does not include attendees’ phone numbers, fax numbers, or email addresses in attendee lists.
- Preferred selection time to reserve booth space for the 2021 APIC Annual Conference (June 28-30 in Austin, TX) before space opens to non-exhibiting companies.
*Subject to printing deadline.
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE
Monday, June 8
8 AM – 5 PM Exhibitor Installation
Tuesday, June 9
8 AM – 5 PM Exhibitor Installation
Wednesday, June 10
7 AM – 8 AM Exhibitor Installation
8 AM – 10 AM Show Management Booth Inspections/Show Ready Preparations
10:30 AM – 1:30 PM Exhibit Hall Open (exclusive time)
Thursday, June 11
11:15 AM – 2:15 PM Exhibit Hall Open (exclusive time)
Friday, June 12
10:30 AM – 1 PM Exhibit Hall Open (exclusive time)
1 PM – 7 PM Exhibitor Dismantle
Saturday, June 13
7 AM – 10 AM Exhibitor Dismantle
*This schedule is tentative and subject to change. If the official exhibit hall schedule changes, all exhibitors will be notified in writing. A final schedule will be included in your Exhibitor Services Manual and posted on the APIC website.*
Any exhibitor who cancels all of purchased booth space on or prior to March 6, 2020, will forfeit and pay to APIC, as liquidated damages, a sum of money equal to 50 percent of the full price of said exhibitor’s booth space. Any exhibitor who cancels all of their booth space after March 6, 2020, will forfeit and pay to APIC, as liquidated damages, a sum of money equal to 100 percent of the full price of said exhibitor’s booth space. In the event of a default by the exhibitor, as set forth in the previous sentence, the exhibitor shall forfeit, as liquidated damages, the amount set forth above, regardless of whether Show Management enters into a further lease for the space involved. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the Exhibits Manager.